Plug and Play laser solutions
Robopod Laser provided a unique standardised platform offering endlessly adaptable solutions, with unrivalled performance and rapid payback.
Compact and reconfigurable, Robpod Laser offers a fast, flexible, efficient solution to an automated laser application.
Plug-and-Play Laser Solutions
Robopod Laser provides a unique standardised platform offering endlessly adaptable solutions, with unrivalled performance and rapid payback.
It’s a full laser system in a box.
Robopod Laser is a standard, packaged robot laser cell that can be utilised for marking, drilling, surface treatment, cutting or welding. Compact and re-configurable, Robopod Laser offers a fast, flexible, efficient solution to an automated laser application.
Robopod Laser comes in various sizes, can be integrated with 3 handling options, utilised in numerous industries and is able to process different materials.
- HMI Touch screen with industrial IPC running windows 7.
- Fault diagnosis through team viewer.
- Full remote data capture and system management through NetBiter.
- Ability to accommodate 6 axsis, Fanuc. Ability for palletising and de-palletising.
- CCTV Cameras mounted in key areas inside the cell allowing maximum visibility over the process.
- Verification of process with vision systems.
- LasapodTM cell is designed to handle parts of up to 0.3m2 area and up to 180kg in weight.
Key safety features
- Available in Stainless Steel for clean room application.
- Class 1 Light sealed enclosure.
- CE marked, available with FDA and GAMP 5 accreditation.
- Depending on the feeding system a tunnel will be used and sliding doors will allow the parts in or out of the cell.
- Fume extractor is supplied with the complete Lasapod.
Full after sales support.
Materials that can be processed
- Composite Materials